Burn Fat and Boost Health While Eating More and Exercising Less. We Can Prove It and You Can Live It with this Comprehensive Premium Package.
Get immediate, anywhere, HD access to Jonathan Bailor’s 46 minute sold-out Seattle Smarter Science of Slim seminar and for a limited time enjoy the following bonus ebooks, videos, recipes, and guides:
– 20 Minutes of Exclusive Q&A HD Video
– 7 Day Complete Meal Plan
– 5 Beautiful and Printable ebooks
– 10 How-To Exercise Videos with Jonathan (both at-home and at-gym eccentric exercises)
– 50 Professionally Designed Helper Slides
– 2 Workout Logs & Grocery Lists
Enjoy a 4 Minute Sneak Peek of the 7 Camera HD Seminar Recording
Shot by 7 cameras in beautiful HD, enjoy this exclusive live “performance” by researcher and author Jonathan Bailor. You will be shocked by how much simple science and proven tips and tricks you can learn in less than an hour.
What Makes Jonathan Bailor’s Smarter Science of Slim Different?
Aside from proving how you can eat more food and exercise less and burn fat, boost health, and feel great for the rest of your life, Jonathan’s program is simple, delicious, and fun. No phases, calorie counting, or hours of exercise…just proven science simplified and applied to your life. It’s also the only health and fitness program in history to be:
- Endorsed by the world-wide scientific community including top doctors at the Harvard Medical School, Johns Hopkins, and UCLA
- Backed by the single largest scientific analysis of health and fitness ever conducted
- Focused on the rest of your life, not just the next 30 day or 12 weeks.
If you are tired of failed theories, goofy gimmicks, and fad diets that are all nothing more than different ways to starve yourself…and if you are interested in your long-term fitness and health, you have found your perfect match.
What You Will Enjoy
- Jonathan’s SSoS Seattle seminar shot by 7 HD cameras along with over twenty minutes of questions and answers and all of the professionally designed slides
- Smarter Success ebook – Discover mental tips to cement your lasting health and fitness success
- More for Less fitness guide ebook – Unlock the science of exercising less and burning more fat
- Smarter Science of Slim Short Course ebook – Learn The Smarter Science of Slim in less than ten minutes
- 7 Days of SANEity nutrition, grocery shopping, and recipe ebook – See specifically how to start eating SANEly today
- SANE Serving size guide worksheet
- Printable workout logs and grocery lists
- Ten “how-to” personal training videos with Jonathan
preview a few of your ebooks
How You Can Benefit & Success Stories
This simple science will enable you to improve your health and appearance more than any pill, powder, or potion ever could…and for a tiny fraction of the cost!
Lower risk of diabetes and heart disease
Lose body fat
Reverse aging at a molecular level
Improve cholesterol and blood pressure
Less risk of cancer
Enjoy higher energy levels
Improve confidence and self-esteem
Increase insulin sensitivity
Clear away cellulite
Get sick less often
Improve complexion and skin tone
Boost your ability to concentrate
Sleep better and feel more rested
Enhance strength and fitness
Increase cardiovascular health
Enjoy less anxiety and depression
Improve sexual performance
Reduce chronic pain and arthritis
Enhance athletic performance
Improve hormone levels
Develop compact lean muscle tissue
Enhance bone density
Decrease desire for cigarettes
Reduce age-related vision loss
Enjoy relief from IBS and migraines
Decrease risk of Alzheimer’s disease
Improved dental health
Reduce signs of acne and eczema
People all around the world are permanently transforming their health and fitness by “going SANE” and “getting eccentric.” Read real success stories written by real people–not the paid or produced endorsements you find elsewhere: Success Stories from the SSoS Blog | Success Stories from the SSoS Support Group
Done with failed theory? Ready for simple science? Still not sure?
No worries. Give the gimmick a shot.
The proven science of long-term fat loss and health will still be here and will still be true when the pill, powder, or potion unfortunately does exactly what every other gimmick does: nothing…or short term weight loss at the cost of your happiness, health, and long-term slimness.
However, if you’ve been there, done that, and are tired of doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results, why not try eating more and exercising less–but smarter?
What have you got to lose? It’s not as if the traditional approaches or gimmicks are working.
And remember, you don’t have to take our word for it:
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is a proven and practical guide to fighting the big problem of obesity. Simplifying a bunch of biology while making decades of academic obesity research accessible to everyone, Bailor gives a complete and captivating explanation of the science of losing weight permanently.
- Theodoros Kelesidis, MD, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism, Harvard Medical School & Department of Medicine, UCLA School of Medicine
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM challenges the diet dogma and offers a sensible path to good health. Bailor’s insightful book is smart, health promoting, and deserves to be hot, hot, hot!
- JoAnn E. Manson, MD, DrPH, Chief, Division of Preventive Medicine, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Prof of Medicine, Harvard Medical School
In THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM, Bailor demolishes the dietary and nutritional nonsense that has contributed to the epidemics of obesity and diabetes in our country. In its place he erects a simple program anyone can follow that is based on solid science and common sense. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is likely to be the last diet book you’ll ever need to buy. Unless you enjoy failed diets, do the right thing—the healthy thing—and read this book.
- Larry Dossey MD, Oprah medical expert, New York Times best-selling author, and Former Chief of Staff of Medical City Dallas Hospital
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM reveals some of the latest and best scientific research on the real story of diet, exercise, and their effects on us. Bailor’s concept of high-quality exercise is rapidly gaining support in the medical community, and has repeatedly delivered clinical results which seem almost too good to be true. I heartily recommend this book to people who want to take responsibility for their own health.
- John J. Ratey, MD, Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School and author of Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain
Brilliant. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is a masterful compilation of nutritional and exercise science disproving the archaic fat loss theory of “eat less, exercise more.” Bailor persuasively packages a wealth of research along with his personal and professional experience into an easily understood and applied framework that will change the way you live, look, and feel. For all those who feel left behind in the nutritional battles and exercise gimmicks of the last ten years, look no further, Bailor will end your confusion once and for all.
- William Davis, MD, Author of Wheat Belly, Fellowship of the American College of Cardiology
As someone who takes fitness and health seriously and has written extensively on this topic over some 30 years, I am generally underwhelmed whenever I see a new “how to” book enter the marketplace. Most are celebrity driven, and most celebrities simply do what their personal trainers tell them to do with little regard for physiologic fact. I am pleased to say that THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM represents something different. Strikingly different in fact. Author Jonathan Bailor has that rare gift of being able to take highly technical scientific data and interpret it in a way that the average person can understand instantly. In addition, he is able to do so in a manner that makes entertaining and compelling reading while clearly indicating how (and why) the last 40 years of fitness and nutrition advice have made us fatter and more at risk for disease than at any other point in our species’ history. But most importantly, he is able to take that mountain of scientific data and divine the practical and simple direction it is pointing to in terms of advancing human health and fitness. The book you are holding in your hands can be said to represent the thinking person’s guide to exercise and diet in the 21st Century. No fads. No gimmicks. No celebrity-driven pitching of nonsense. Finally, a book that is worth reading; not only for the sheer pleasure of it, but also for its ability to dramatically and positively change your health, strength and life.
- John Little, Author of Max Contraction Training, Co-Author of Body By Science
Revolutionary. Thoroughly researched, rigorously simplified, and downright fun, Bailor’s work stands head-and-shoulders above the mass of fat loss myths lining bookstore shelves. In his surprising and scientifically sound exposé of the modern fat loss mythology, Bailor reveals the sources of our fat loss struggles and provides straight-forward, practical solutions. Everyone, and I mean everyone, will learn and laugh a lot while reading THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM.
- Jan Fridén, MD, PhD, distinguished professor and head of a muscle research program at the University of Gothenburg, Sweden
When it comes to the most important part of your life, your health, Bailor has written a book that is a must-read for knowing the truth about evaporating body fat. I am a firm believer in achieving the body you have always dreamed of, and Bailor opens the black box of fat loss and makes it simple for you to explore the facts. Read this book today in order to live your best life.
- Joel Harper, Oprah and Dr. Oz Show fitness expert, NYC celebrity personal trainer, joelharperfitness.com
WOW! This book will blow your mind and is a must-read for anyone who wants to learn how to be healthy the 21st century way. In THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM, Bailor exposes the dietary myths of why we as a nation are still overweight despite years of best-selling diet books. Calories, fat, exercise and hormones – it’s all in this book and finally someone got it right. The diabesity epidemic stops here.
- Fred Pescatore, MD, MPH, CCN, and author of The Hamptons Diet
Poignant, applicable and easy to read, Bailor’s relevant work couldn’t have come at a better time. If you’ve struggled with weight loss, this could be the magic bullet you’re looking for.
- David Barr, Exercise Science Writer for Muscle & Fitness, Editor in Chief of Strength and Science, CSCS, CISSN
In THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM, Bailor entertains as much as he educates. Simplifying and integrating an amazing amount of important scientific and clinical research, Bailor presents a well-conceived, well-researched and well-written book, in addition to a very sensible, practical, and successful approach to losing fat. This book will undoubtedly change the way you think and look, while keeping you smiling all along the way.
- Wayne Westcott PhD, Quincy College Fitness Research Director and author of Get Stronger, Feel Younger
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is the go-to source for all that is practical, realistic, and effective when it comes to weight loss. Bailor brilliantly brings together all the outdated myths (i.e. eat less, exercise more) and dispels them one at a time in a fun, easy to understand way. This book changes the future of permanent weight loss forever!
- Cynthia Pasquella, Board Certified Clinical Nutritionist, CHLC, CWC, cynthiapasquella.com
Fat loss theories are everywhere; except here. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is the source for the fat loss facts. Bailor has taken a lot of amazingly complex medical research and turned it into a simple, clinically proven fat loss program that will change the way we think about fat loss.
- William Dunn, MD, specializing in the obesity/cancer link
Stimulating and provocative.
- Søren Toubro, MD, Professor at the Centre for Advanced Food Research at the University of Copenhagen
Strikingly beautiful and accessible.
- Reinhard Engels, author of the No S Diet, nosdiet.com
This is not just another diet book. Bailor has assembled a wealth of scientific evidence showing how our “healthy” diet and exercise obsession are making us fat and sick. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is a scientifically backed, paradigm shifting, and entertaining exposé that disproves our basic ideas of eating and exercise. If you buy one health book this decade, make it THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM.
- Marion G. Volk, MHSc, Obesity researcher
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM sheds light on the surprising discrepancy between the way healthy nutrition has been presented to the public and the science that underlies it. The idea that fat in the diet translates into fat on the body has dominated nutritional discussions for decades. This work challenges this central idea, and offers clues about why diabetes has been on the rise, and why so many people who are intent on losing weight have found it so difficult to do so. It is an important piece of work.
- Anthony Accurso MD, Obesity researcher at Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
As a World Cup and Olympic athlete I’ve read hundreds of health and fitness books; Bailor’s work stands alone. I’ve never seen such a simple and entertaining presentation of so much fat loss science. Debunking the myths sabotaging the weight loss efforts of millions, Bailor will change the way you think of fat loss and the way you look in less time than you ever thought possible.
- Maik Wiedenbach, World Cup and Olympic Athlete, CEO of Adlertraining, National Academy of Sports Medicine certified trainer
Through a combination of detailed research, shocking facts, and time spent in the fat-loss trenches, Bailor has passionately produced an essential guide to transforming the human body. We urgently need an unbiased solution to making our bodies look and feel better. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is that solution.
- Ben Greenfield, National Personal Trainer of the Year, National Strength and Conditioning Association, BenGreenfieldFitness.com, nutritionalmagnesium.org
From preface-to-conclusion, Bailor cleverly articulates the misinformation that has inundated American’s views on fat loss for the last 30 years. His book is not just an enjoyable read, but his ability to incorporate scientific-backed research with his no-nonsense, often humorous at times-approach makes this a book every intelligent American should read, especially those who are frustrated with yo-yo dieting and unsuccessful attempts at fat loss. THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is at the top of my recommended reading list for each of my clients and employees.
- Lindsay Vastola, CEO Body Project Fitness and Health, Certified Fitness Trainer
THE SMARTER SCIENCE OF SLIM is both fun and informative. It challenges the central dogma of diet and weight control and provides a sensible alternative to the current less food, more exercise strategy. Bailor provides a compelling, simple, and practical solution to the challenge of obesity. Try it!
- Professor Steve Yeaman PhD, Deputy Director, Institute of Cellular Medicine, Newcastle University
Jonathan Bailor has put a lot of time into his work in this arena. He provides compelling data regarding exercise and nutrition and our collective view on these subjects. After everything you’ve already tried to get in shape, isn’t it worth giving it another shot? I think it is.
- Gunnar Peterson C.S.C.S.
Get Your 46 Minute HD Seminar Video22 Minute Recorded Q&A Session5 Beautiful & Printable ebooks7 Day Complete Meal & Recipe Plan2 Printable Workout Logs & Grocery Lists50 Professionally Designed Helper Slides10 “How-To” Eccentric Exercise Videos All Included in Your Deluxe PackageAll Available Online ImmediatelyAll 100% Money-Back Guaranteed
100% money-back guarantee. If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, let us know within seven days and we will issue a full refund.